If you are experiencing unpairing/connecting Nut issues, before troubleshooting, please check if the following features are enabled.
· Bluetooth is turned on for your phone.
· The location settings of your phone are turned on correctly.
· You have the latest version of the Nut App.
If this does not solve your issue, please read on for more tips.
1. If it is a newly enabled Nut device.
1.1. If you have just opened the package and removed the Nut device, the Nut is off and the device is unresponsive when you double click the Nut device button.
1.2. Press and hold the Nut device button (at least 3-5s) and hear the boot ringtone, then double-click the Nut device button, a tone will sound, this state means the Nut device is boot and not connected to phone.
1.3. If the Nut device has been added to the Nut App and remains connected to the Nut app, at this time double-click the Nut device button, the Nut app sends a notification message to find the phone.
2. If the Nut device is already enabled.
2.1. First try to long press the Nut device button (at least 3-5s), if you hear the boot ringtone, it means the Nut device was previously in the off state.
2.2. If there is no response to the long press, try to double-click the Nut device button, if you hear a beep, the Nut device is on and not connected to the mobile device.
2.3. If double-click the Nut device button is not responsive, check the Nut App
2.3.1. If the Nut app sends a notification alert to find the phone, it means that the Nut device is properly connected to the phone.
2.3.2. If the Nut app shows Stay Connected, try to tap "Call" and if the Nut device emits an alert sound, it means that the Nut device is staying properly connected to the phone.
2.3.3. If both methods above are abnormal, please take your phone away from Nut and observe if the signal strength of the device avatar in the Nut App changes, if the signal strength changes as you move away, it means Nut is connected to the mobile device, otherwise the connection is abnormal. Please try the Repair process.
1. On the Nut App home page, click the More button in the upper left corner.
2. In the pop-up page, click Settings.
3. click Repair to enter the Repair page.
4. follow the repair guide and try to fix the issue.
If the issue persists, please try restarting your phone. Please contact our customer service team if you cannot fix the issue by restarting your phone.
1. Double-click the Home button or swipe up from the bottom (bangs screen) to enter the multitasking interface.
2. find the Nut App and swipe up to clear the Nut app.
3. open System Settings > Bluetooth, turn Bluetooth off and on again (from green to gray and back to green).
4. reopen the Nut app, if not logged in please log in to your Nut account to see if the issue is fixed.
· Please make sure the location permission is set correctly, in Android 6.0 and above, unauthorized the location permission will cause the Bluetooth device to be connected abnormally.
· Make sure that the Nut device is powered on and not connected to another phone.
· Make sure the Nut device is not paired in the system settings of the phone(if paired in the system settings, it can no longer be connected to the Nut App).
· If an error code is prompted, please try to Repair process.
· If the error code is still displayed, please try to restart your phone.
· If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Before connecting the Nut device:
· Please make sure that the Nut device is powered on (double-click on the Nut device button, a tone will sound).
· Please make sure the Nut device still has enough power.
If there is a connection issue, please try the Repair process first.
If the connection issue persists after trying to Repair process:
· Please double-click the Nut button, if there is no response, then try to long press the Nut button, if the boot ringtone is emitted, the possible reason is that the battery of the Nut device is low, please replace the battery and re-pair the connection.
· If there is an error code 25 prompt, did you register a new account to use your old Nut device, if so please log in to your previous account, to retrieve your account or other problems you can contact our customer service team.
When your Nut device appears to: disconnect, reconnect immediately, and then disconnect quickly. If it is in this loop, it is usually due to some anomaly in the Bluetooth module of the phone.
To solve this issue:
· Please open your phone's system settings > Bluetooth settings and turn Bluetooth off and on again (from green to gray and back to green).
· Usually it will be back to normal, if the problem persists, you can restart the phone.
When your Nut mini device has this kind of problem, it means that the battery of the device has run out of power, please replace the battery as soon as possible.